Friday, May 20, 2005

Why the First Cause

The reason I named my blog "The First Cause" is because I believe in a First Cause. The world did not begin on its own. It was created and it is evident in nature and in the fact that I exist. The Bible says in Romans 1:20, For since the Creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, Being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead so that they are without excuse. The "They " part would be you and I. We know that God exists. Our own conscience bares witness to Gods existence.
If We are honest with ourselves and our conscience you and I know that we are sinners. We have sinned against other people and ultimately against God. The Bible also says that All have sinned and fall short of the Glory of God (Romans 3:23) and The wages of sin is Death but the gift of God is Eternal life (Romans 6:23).
You can obtain that "Gift of Eternal Life" Through Jesus Christ the son of the Living God Who Died (on the Cross) in your place so that you can obtain forgiveness for your sins. By asking Jesus to come into your heart and confess your sins to Him He will answer your prayer. Just ask Him!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Hauck said...

Hi!

Great post! Way to go. I think you got some preacher in you.

Love, Rachel

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Joel I AGREE w/your sister Rachel, you have some "preacher/evangelist" in you. This blog is excellent. I look forward to reading more.

Love Mom (and I'm not prejudice either!! :o)

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home