Sunday, September 10, 2006

It's been a long time!

Well, I feel like Rip vanwinkle. I mean It's only been 3 months sense our last post.
I promise I will write more often here going forward and not so heavy a topic all the time.
I Guess you could say this is kind of a new start.

My sister has a blog, which you should visit, http://www.rachelhauck.com/ and she wrote a piece about girls peeing on the toilet seat because girls are afraid to sit on public toilet seats.
Oh brother !! That is just ridiculous. I mean for most guys we really don't want to hear about girls dribbling on the toilet seat. That's Just gross! Heck why stop there lets just get rid of all taboos. Lets talk about how those pads stick to ......I think I'm going to throw up thinking about that too.

I do have to say this though. I work in retail and there is one thing over the past 20+ years that has never changed in the store and that is how nasty the women's restrooms are left by women. Wow! Everything from a whole roll of paper towels shoved into the toilet to diarrhea all over the toilet and up the wall, clear to the ceiling, no kidding. Ha! and you say that men are pigs, fooey on that.

Hey guys, the next time you feel pressured to put the seat up because you've been brain washed to do so, forget about it!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Hauck said...

Well, wait a minute. The ladies room might be a mess, but in general, it's the men who leave the house a mess. Re: that little house you all lived in on the "poor" side of Tallahassee. I was afaid to sit on the couch!

And please, always put the toilet seat down. You wouldn't like it either if you went to sit in the middle of the night and fell in. :( Grrr. Hahaha

Love you Joel!

Rachel

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please, that house in Tally was so disgusting....the toilet could belch...lol, remember that episode of Young Ones?
Love Bekah

7:47 AM  
Blogger Will H. Donaldson Family said...

First, I'm sorry but I do have to agree with Joel on this to a point. I cleaned the restrooms at both my Dad's Gas Station and at the Mall in Tampa. The womens restroom was Always more disgusting. The key word being "More". The men would "miss" but as Rachel has confirmed, not like the women would. Then there are the other "Objects Of Yuckiness"! I was continually amazed by where I would find dirty baby diapers and other O.O.Y.s in the womens restroom. In the mens room the only thing I wouldn't find in the womens room (to the same degree)would be good clean dirt and grease.
Still, let me take the high road here. In personal bathrooms the women are cleaner but not in the public. So lets clarify the rules here:
Most personal toilets have a lid. If so it should be down, however; You should leave the restroom the way you found it. That means Men; if the "seat" is down, put it back. Here is the kicker ladies: If the Seat is up...Put It Back! If you don't want to have to lift the seat when you are done then don't ask a man to put the seat down when he is...

Now as to our "House of Total Testosterone" that we lived in on the south side of Tallahassee:
Be nice when you talk about that couch. It was our friend. Well, it Was alive. Still, nothing that lived in it would hurt anyone... Much.
As to our toilet being anything like the one on the Young Ones; I will state for the record: It was probably cleaner than the couch...

Will TheNotSoYoungOneAnymore Donaldson

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home