Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Latest Update

Yep Will is right, this update is way over do. It's just difficult to get back in the habit of writing more often.

A lot has happened around here as far as I am concerned. Quit my job at Martins foods and began a new job for Ridgley Distributors. They are a beer distributor for Millers and Coors and a variety of imports. My responsibilities consist of presale and merchandising. So far so good and I love the hours, 7 to 4 with Wednesdays and week ends off. The only drawback is I took a pretty good pay cut but it does offer me the opportunity to do and pursue some other interest on my days off.

this is good for now and I'll try once again to write more often, besides it's time for me to pick Kendall up from school so I'll talk more later.




3 Comments:

Blogger Will H. Donaldson Family said...

Wow! That is a lot! I Pray the Peace and Wisdom of the Lord be on you and your family!
Oh and just a sentence or two every other week or so will get us by. Really! LOL!
Will

5:27 AM  
Blogger Will H. Donaldson Family said...

Ok, this is now February.......get the hint?

7:42 AM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

February?? March is more than half over...... Hello!! McFly, anyone home?

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home