Thursday, March 22, 2007

Staying up with New Posts

Rebekah wrote a comment on my last blog ribbing me about not posting for sometime. Will gave me a hard time too; by the way Will, thanks for the email on my B-day. I didn't want you to think I didn't get it. Anyway, I'll try one more time to at least write a post once a week and If I do well with that then Maybe I'll write more often.

If you haven't read Rebekah's blog yet I suggest you do so (http://simpleandsassy.blogspot.com/). Pleasantly surprised, she has some pretty good posts. Very entertaining and creative. although I could do without the "aiky breaky heart" thing. I don't care for that song. It ranks right up there with " She thinks my tractors sexy". Top of the list of cornball country songs.

while I'm at it you might as well read Rachel's blog too(http://www.rachelhauck.com/). She has a really good post about lies and were they take us if we invest in them emotionally and spiritually and why we shouldn't invest in them at all. As always Rachel's blogs are always Good with a Capital "G"; but then again she is a Pro and the rest of us are just Wanna-Be's living in her world.

Last but not least read Will's blog(http://donaldsonfamily.blogspot.com/). His and Deanna's most recent post is pretty good and thought provoking. It's good when you hear of someone standing up for Faith and Righteousness.

Hey, be sure to read this post before you read the other blogs. That way you won't have to read theirs twice.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rebekah said...

Pleasantly surprised?? What does that mean??....well just for you. Dont tell my heart, my achy breaky heart.....

9:56 AM  
Blogger Rachel Hauck said...

Lovely post, Brother! You do some good blogging yourself. When you do it.

I love you!

R

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are blogging again Joel, you do a good job.
Love you Mom

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home