Sunday, March 25, 2007

I don't know if most of you know it or not but I left the Grocery business last November. I am a sales rep for Ridgley Distributors working four days a week for them and on Wednesdays and Saturday I usually work for Metz Electric wiring new homes. I really like working for Metz Electric and would hope that some day be able to do electrical work full time.

Ridgley distributors is a Beer distributorship owned by some faulks who are close friends of Kim's Mom and Dad. They offered me a job with them and I took it cause things in the Grocery business were getting a little out of hand in regards to customer service and pay roll. Not enough of either Creating more pressure on the Management team to do more of the work.

That's it for now talk to more later.

6 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Hauck said...

Glad you posted! Love you! Rachel

4:33 PM  
Blogger Will H. Donaldson Family said...

Now see? that's all we need! Just a little note to let us know you're still alive. We're prayin for ya brother. I'll give ya a ring soon!
Will

5:19 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

Yeah!!! Joel is back blogging! I still have you saved under "Favorites" and for good reason.

Your SIL,
Julie

12:43 AM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Uhhh, we're waiting!!!......

7:30 AM  
Blogger Will H. Donaldson Family said...

I thought you might need some ideas for your next post so : You've been Tagged! Check my site; it's easy.
Will

11:25 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Hey!! What is up?? pull the keyboard out, place your fingers in the appropriate spots and tap, tap, tap.... its very easy, you should try it

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home