Saturday, December 22, 2007

to blog or not to blog ..That is the question

I Read Wills blog "the bible in context" today. He does a pretty good job of explaining the Classical Christian view against the Armenian view. Good stuff. Hey if it makes you dig in deeper into scriptures to answer some questions then I say it's Good to review critical and sometimes controversial points of view. (At least for me it is)

Rachel bought me a "Read in a year" Bible for my birthday in 1992. I finished reading it yesterday.
After Curious George and The One Year Bible I will now attempted my third book, beginning tomorrow... "The 2008 addition of Websters Dictionary".

Well I hope someone reads this cause I haven't written in here for some time.

Leave a comment if you do.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rebekah said...

92, 93, 94... well, we can safely assume that it took you longer than a year to read it.

7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Joel so good to see you blog again, hope to get back to my blog soon too. I love you so much and Merry Christmas.

Mom

10:14 PM  
Blogger Will H. Donaldson Family said...

Well it's about time! :-) I know you've been busy so I have tried to be patient. It's safe to say you blog a little faster than you read! It's Great to "hear" from you buddy! I pray all is well with you and your family and that you have a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Will (and family of course!)

9:23 AM  
Blogger Rachel Hauck said...

If you blog, we will come. ;)

Love you, R

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home